Senior Research Associate, Institute of Astronomy, University of Cambridge
Current Work and Research
- PLATO Mission
- PLATO Data Center (PDC) Exoplanet Analysis System (EAS).
Past Work and Research
- The MEarth project
- A transit survey of field mid-to-late M-dwarfs searching for low-mass planets.
Systems programmer, technician and primary operator.
- Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite
- Target Selection Working Group (TSWG) and TESS Follow-up Observing Program (TFOP).
- The Monitor project
- Time-domain photometric survey of young open clusters.
- Wide Angle Search for Planets
- Part-time systems programmer, 2003-2007.
- M-dwarf spectral standards
- A version of the RECONS list with extra information for observers.
- Compiled M-dwarf photometry
- A variety of photometry from the literature for M-dwarfs.
All in ASCII machine readable form. Many of these tables were converted
from the ADS scans of the papers for my own use, but are made
available in case they are also useful to other researchers.
- Monitor rotation period data
- All the Monitor rotation periods that have been published so far are
- Transit model demo
- Experimental interactive demonstration of transit models.
- Other site
- For things that don't belong at work.
- The IoA all-sky camera
- Computers, software. On the grounds of the Institute
of Astronomy, Cambridge, UK.
- Three Mirror Telescope
- Telescope drives, computers, control software. On the grounds of the
Institute of Astronomy, Cambridge, UK.
Jonathan Irwin (jmi at ast dot cam dot ac dot uk)